Moonfall available today!
Our second game, Moonfall, will be released today, 13th April 2017. We have been working on this action RPG for over a year and our plan was to bring an immersive gameplay-driven game that would be fun to play and interesting enough to keep the players playing through the all levels.
Today we can finally announce that Moonfall will be released on 12th April 2017 PDT (13th April 2017 CEST) via Steam on PC – Windows. The game will be also available on Linux and Mac a couple of days later.
We would like to thank you all, who have been supporting us during the whole development process. Without your possitive energy we would have never made it!
A hand-painted side-scrolling 2D action RPG set in an industrial gothic universe named Terra Nihil. It tells a story of a once small Empire at the peak of its glory attained by a mysterious element called Lunarium that suddenly experiences a surge in attacks from so-called Savages, aboriginal tribes living outside its borders.
• 13 open-ended levels with a non-linear progression
• 3 classes (Vanguard, Elemental Engineer, Shadow)
• unique active and passive abilities for each class
• More than 80 types of items (weapons, armors, etc.)
• More than 60 types of enemies
• numerous amount of main and side quests
• beautiful hand-painted 2D graphics
• high-quality soundtrack
• singleplayer campaign
• multiplayer modes (cooperation coming later)